Everts Solingen natural stone 70mm, 6pcs (742001)
- A set of 6 stone sharpeners by Evertsz Solingen allows full control over the sharpening process. Natural flat stone of medium grit for bringing out knife blades and small tools: carving chisels, scissors. Dimensions 70mm..
Discover Infinite Possibilities – From Shooting to Outdoor Adventures!
Promotion Duration: December 1 - 6, 2023
Start Shopping and Grab Amazing Discounts!
Welcome to Sharg.pl, where your passions meet unbeatable deals! Our special "MORE, THE CHEAPER" promotion offers exclusive discounts on a wide range of products. Whether it's shooting, airguns, self-defense, tools, outdoor, indoor, or clothing and footwear – we have everything you need!
How It Works?
Buy 2 products and get 10% off
Buy 3 products and get 15% off
Buy 4 or more products and grab 20% off
Why Take Advantage of Our Offer?
- Savings: More items in your cart, bigger discount on your purchases.
- Choice: We offer a wide range of products catering to every enthusiast's needs.
- Flexibility: The promotion allows for multiple uses - buy and save as many times as you want during the campaign.
- Hassle-Free Returns: We are confident in the quality of our products, but if you change your mind, the return process is simple and transparent.
Don't Miss Out!
The promotion is time-limited and cannot be combined with other offers. Start your shopping now to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity. Remember, "MORE, THE CHEAPER" at Sharg.pl lasts only from December 1 to 6, 2023!
Set of 6 stone sharpeners of the German brand Everts Solingen - allows full control over the sharpening process. Flat stone of medium grit for bringing out knife blades and small tools: carving chisels, scissors. Dimensions: 70 mm.
1. Immerse the stone before use in the water for about 15 min or use oil for sharpening (for each stone use only one of the methods).
2. Place the sharpener on a flat surface.
3. Hold the knife at a 15°-30° angle to the stone. Important! When sharpening, maintain a constant angle.
4. Move the knife forward and backward at one pace pressing it lightly.
5. Use the entire surface of the stone when sharpening.
6. The stone during sharpening should be kept moist at all times.
7. When burrs appear during sharpening, change to the other side - drag the blade over the stone to smooth the burrs.
8. Finally, clean the edge of the blade carefully.
Product number: 742001
Name: natural stone
Dimensions: 70 mm
Manufacturer: Everts, Solingen
Elaboration: the company Sharg®