- SARRIO-19A original made Muela Company, hunting knife about the Bowie profile. High quality, careful finish of details, blade molybdenum-vanadium steel. Deer antler handle, brass guard and head. Leather case with a decorative thread.
Discover Infinite Possibilities – From Shooting to Outdoor Adventures!
Promotion Duration: December 1 - 6, 2023
Start Shopping and Grab Amazing Discounts!
Welcome to Sharg.pl, where your passions meet unbeatable deals! Our special "MORE, THE CHEAPER" promotion offers exclusive discounts on a wide range of products. Whether it's shooting, airguns, self-defense, tools, outdoor, indoor, or clothing and footwear – we have everything you need!
How It Works?
Buy 2 products and get 10% off
Buy 3 products and get 15% off
Buy 4 or more products and grab 20% off
Why Take Advantage of Our Offer?
- Savings: More items in your cart, bigger discount on your purchases.
- Choice: We offer a wide range of products catering to every enthusiast's needs.
- Flexibility: The promotion allows for multiple uses - buy and save as many times as you want during the campaign.
- Hassle-Free Returns: We are confident in the quality of our products, but if you change your mind, the return process is simple and transparent.
Don't Miss Out!
The promotion is time-limited and cannot be combined with other offers. Start your shopping now to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity. Remember, "MORE, THE CHEAPER" at Sharg.pl lasts only from December 1 to 6, 2023!
SARRIO-19A - original hunting knife of the Spanish Muela Company with a fixed blade. Made of molybdenum vanadium steel (MoVa). Designed for hunting enthusiasts, it also works well during survival trips and out of town. Artfully crafted, solid, it can withstand work.
Blade - about 4.5 mm thickness with Bowie profile, covered with a non-reflective Satin Finish (semi-matt) coating that eliminates glares. Made of hardened 57-58 HRC, durable molybdenum vanadium stainless steel X50CrMoV15. The blade has good mechanical properties and a long focus. Smooth blade (Plain type) was made with full flat cut (Full Flat Grind) enables cutting with the entire cutting surface as well as an ultra-thin tip and reduces the weight of the knife. The double-sided brass handguard prevents the hand from slipping on the blade, provides a firm thumb support.
Handle - covered with natural deer antlers (red deer stag), provides an exclusive look and a comfortable secure grip. The end of the handle is finished with a brass head.
Case - made of natural brown leather. Sheath with embossed manufacturer's logo. The edges of the sheath were sewn with decorative thread. Fastening to a belt or attachment allows you to carry the knife in vertical position.
Product number: SARRIO-19A
Steel type: X50CrMoV15
Blade length: 195.0 mm / 7.68"
Blade thickness: 4.5 mm / 0.16"
Overall length: 328.0 mm / 12.91"
Weight: 300.0 g / 10.58 oz
Cutting edge type: Plain
Type of blade: Bowie
Cut type: Flat solid
Handle linings: Deer stag (deer antlers)
Producer: Muela, Spain
Directed by: Sharg® Company - direct importer