- Arkansas original sharpener Herbertz Solingen - bestseller! the lowest price of a stone sharpener. Allows full control over the sharpening process. Natural flat stone for sharpening knife cleavers machete scissors tools. Wooden box included.
Discover Infinite Possibilities – From Shooting to Outdoor Adventures!
Promotion Duration: December 1 - 6, 2023
Start Shopping and Grab Amazing Discounts!
Welcome to Sharg.pl, where your passions meet unbeatable deals! Our special "MORE, THE CHEAPER" promotion offers exclusive discounts on a wide range of products. Whether it's shooting, airguns, self-defense, tools, outdoor, indoor, or clothing and footwear – we have everything you need!
How It Works?
Buy 2 products and get 10% off
Buy 3 products and get 15% off
Buy 4 or more products and grab 20% off
Why Take Advantage of Our Offer?
- Savings: More items in your cart, bigger discount on your purchases.
- Choice: We offer a wide range of products catering to every enthusiast's needs.
- Flexibility: The promotion allows for multiple uses - buy and save as many times as you want during the campaign.
- Hassle-Free Returns: We are confident in the quality of our products, but if you change your mind, the return process is simple and transparent.
Don't Miss Out!
The promotion is time-limited and cannot be combined with other offers. Start your shopping now to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity. Remember, "MORE, THE CHEAPER" at Sharg.pl lasts only from December 1 to 6, 2023!
Arkansas original sharpener of the German brand Herbertz Solingen - bestseller! the lowest price among stone sharpeners. Allows full control over the sharpening process. Natural flat stone with a 8000 / 10000 gradation for cutting out knife blades, cleavers, machetes, scissors and small tools. The stone was packed in a wooden box.
1. Before using, soak the stone in water for about 15 minutes or use a sharpening oil (use only one method for each stone).
2. Hold the knife at an angle of 15° -30° to the stone. Important! Keep the angle constant when sharpening.
3. Move the knife forward and backward at a light pace.
4. Use the entire surface of the stone for sharpening.
5. The sharpening stone should be moist at all times.
6. When burrs appear during sharpening, change over to the other side - drag the blade over the stone to smooth the burr.
7. Finally, clean the edge of the blade thoroughly.Technical specification:
Product number: 291009
Abrasive: Arkansas Stone 1B
Dimensions: 90 mm x 25 mm / 3.54"x 0.98"
Weight: 105 g / 3.70 oz
Producer: C. Jul. Herbertz GmbH, Solingen Directed by: Sharg® - including importer