- BWF-14 version of the hunting knife from the BWF series, works well as a bowie knife. Blade molybdenum vanadium steel. Bowie blade with non-reflective Satin Finish coating. The handle is finished with a brass head, the covers are made of wood...
Discover Infinite Possibilities – From Shooting to Outdoor Adventures!
Promotion Duration: December 1 - 6, 2023
Start Shopping and Grab Amazing Discounts!
Welcome to Sharg.pl, where your passions meet unbeatable deals! Our special "MORE, THE CHEAPER" promotion offers exclusive discounts on a wide range of products. Whether it's shooting, airguns, self-defense, tools, outdoor, indoor, or clothing and footwear – we have everything you need!
How It Works?
Buy 2 products and get 10% off
Buy 3 products and get 15% off
Buy 4 or more products and grab 20% off
Why Take Advantage of Our Offer?
- Savings: More items in your cart, bigger discount on your purchases.
- Choice: We offer a wide range of products catering to every enthusiast's needs.
- Flexibility: The promotion allows for multiple uses - buy and save as many times as you want during the campaign.
- Hassle-Free Returns: We are confident in the quality of our products, but if you change your mind, the return process is simple and transparent.
Don't Miss Out!
The promotion is time-limited and cannot be combined with other offers. Start your shopping now to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity. Remember, "MORE, THE CHEAPER" at Sharg.pl lasts only from December 1 to 6, 2023!
BWF-14 knife from the BWF series of the Spanish Muela Company. Blade made of molybdenum vanadium steel (MoVa). The hunting knife is perfect as a bowie knife during survival expeditions or out of town. Durable, very sharp it can handle any task.
Blade - with a Bowie profile, 3.6 mm thickness. Made of hardened 57-58 HRC, durable molybdenum vanadium stainless steel X50CrMoV15. Blade covered with a non-reflective Satin Finish (semi-matt) coating that eliminates glares. Smooth blade (Plain type) was made with concave cut (Hollow Grind). Safe work with the knife is provided by a brass one-sided handguard that protects the hand against sliding off the handle.
Handle - ended with a brass head. Profiled finger pads made of laminated pakka wood in brown color, provide a secure grip. The knife fits very well in the hand, does not slip, it can be easily operated in all conditions.
Case - with the embossed company logo, fastened with a latch. Made of brown leather. Sheath was sewn at the edges with a decorative thread. Fastening to a belt or attachment allows you to carry the knife in vertical position.
Bowie (puukko) an indispensable element of equipment for every scout, willingly used by tourists. It is characterized by a solid blade with a length of about 130 mm and a handle made of plastic material or wood, usually ended with a handguard.
Product number: BWF-14
Steel type: X50CrMoV15
Blade length: 135 mm / 5.31"
Blade thickness: 3.6 mm / 0.14"
Overall length: 238 mm / 9.37"
Weight: 128 g / 4.51 oz
Cutting edge type: Plain
Type of blade: Bowie
Cut type: Concave
Handle material: Pakka wood (Coral pakkawood)
Producer: Muela, Spain
Directed by: Sharg® direct importer